My survival kit consists in:
- My briefcase plenty of folders, sheets, post-it notes, ruler, calculator, stapler, glue stick, scissors, and so forth
- My pencil case with pens and pencils, sharpener, rubber, marker pens, clips, some stickers, highlighters, earphones, and so forth
- My lesson planner book and my memo pad, where it’s written my timetable, contact list of the students, exams dates, marks, and other ideas and note I consider important
- The student's book that we use in class, and other reading books related to maths which I usually carry to my clases.
- My laptop, which allows me to connect to my virtual class in a Moodle platform, or my Symbaloo webmix where I have collected some links with resources or web pages address in order to use in class.
- Depending on the topic I can take some flashcards, posters, boardgames or other games (like bingo or dominoes) to do the practice exercises about this topic.