viernes, 16 de marzo de 2018

REFLECTION FIFTH WEEK



What was your global collaboration project? 
An investigation project about the different units of measurement used in different countries.

What did planning a global collaboration project with a peer in this course teach you?
Although I have designed this project alone, thanks to this course I have learned about many tools I can use in order to collaborate with other teachers, from my country or from other countries. I have known about the projects I can join, and finally I have learnt that working in a global collaboration project it's a good chance to exchange knowledge and culture. I hope I will apply all these tools to engage the pupils in a globl project, and share the experience with my colleagues.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario